Sunday, August 24, 2008

Play Time is Over

Well Cole and I made it back home today after a 19 hour car ride. He was really good during most of the trip, up until about four hours left. It was from about 7 am until we got home. Which I didn't blame him whats so ever, seeing how I was wanting to be out of the car too. I will be posting some pictures of our vacation once I get settled in and after I get a certain CD in the mail from a certain someone. You know who you are. You are now on the clock.

5 comments:

Rich Smith said...

I will send it soon. I looked for it on Saturday and didn't find it. Just need to keep looking.

Meg said...

glad you arrived home safely.

Jen said...

19 hours in the car. you are a brave man. no swerving off the road or waking up with a semi honking and lights coming right at you? that't what would happen to me if i tried to drive all night.

Meg said...

I gave you all the pictures that I had. I know that we have it on video and you can freeze frame it and can print pictures of it. I think Ben might play with it in the next few weeks.

Meg said...

I think the pictures of you and Cole turned out to be some of the best pictures.