Friday, March 28, 2008

Bubba's Hobby

So I have been putting together a puzzle in my bedroom and Cole has found it. So I thought that I would go out and get Cole a couple of puzzles to get him started. Well as soon as we got home from the store Cole took his puzzle and headed for my room. I don't think so buddy, so we end up putting together his puzzle last night on "his" table. Well today we had to get the puzzle out, and about three hours later I am reading the box to see if the puzzle is flammable. The only thing that I can find on it they have a number that says "3-7." I was thinking that was 3 -7 times before this puzzle ends up being put away....forever. Oh well.





2 comments:

Meg said...

hmm.. like father like son. how sweet. actually i had a picture i took on my trip to england as a background on my computer at work and a lady that comes in to help out in the office loves to do puzzle she asked me if i could make it into a puzzle. it made me think about you and how many stinkin puzzle you had growing up. man, we have to see you guys before cole gets to be too big.

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute putting that puzzle together....just like his daddy. Brings back precious memories.