Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Day Is Coming!!!

For those of you who don't know, I am going to be appearing in court on Wednesday. So the day is set for a judge to decide what is best for Cole until the divorse is final. The last few months have been an experience that I hope I never have to face again. I am actually looking forward to having some sort of order in my life when it comes to Cole.


On a happier note, I would like to thank my dad and Tyrone for making it possible for me to have a vehicle now.


Here are some new pictures of Cole that I took while Tyrone was here over this last weekend.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meg said...

Hey, he looks like a natural! I love those pics!! I'm glad you were able to get a car so you have some way of getting around. Just know that you have so many people here praying for you and we know that God will work everything out. We love you so much.

sharon said...

Matt, just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and this whole situation. Let us know if you need anything.

Jen said...

we are praying for you. let us know when you hear something.