Thursday, July 24, 2008

One More Week

Cole has had a rough couple of weeks. First after getting hit in the head with a basketball and chipping a tooth, next he decides to jump out of a shopping cart. The good news is that his already chipped tooth kept the rest of his body from getting hurt. Monday was another trip to the dentist and his chipped tooth is now a little loose. Another visit to the dentist next week to make sure everything is OK. Good thing he is going to be loosing that tooth someday, I just hope that isn't for awhile.
Today marks the end of another week gone by and only one more week of classes. I am excited to be done with the summer semester and look forward to what I hope will be my last semester of college in the Fall. I finished an online course last week and also took my physics final last night. Two classes down and only two more to go next week.

4 comments:

Jen said...

almost done with college. and in just a shade under a decade. congrats dr. matt.

Jen said...

hence the dr. in front of your name.

HA!

Rich Smith said...

Glad to hear brotha. I know you are anxious to get going... cya soon

SPARKY said...

u stud! that is so cool. you are just flyin through. you and my bro phil are so much a like, a couple of brainiacs!
cant wait to see you guys!