Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First of the Year

Well after updating my blog reading it is very clear, that I am the first person to post in the new year. With that said I hope that everyone's holiday season was great, and may God continue to bless everyone this up coming new year.

I would like to thank everyone for their continued support and prayers for Sarah and I. I would like everyone to know that the prayers are felt. Some prayers that God has answered in my life in the changes that I am feeling, and my relationship with Sarah.

First things first, God has put on my heart to place him first in my life. After some prayers from myself and everyone else out there God placed his hand in my life. He has given me a new attitude on life that I don't want to take for granite. I have noticed a new found happiness in my life, and I have God to thank for it. I am joyful to be doing things around the house, and I have also noticed that I am actually excited to be going to church tonight with Sarah. I have been looking forward to it since Cole and I went on Sunday morning.

Secondly my relationship with Sarah has done a complete 180. I look forward to talking with her when she is able to sit down with me. I have noticed that her tone and attitude toward me has changed in the way that we can actually sit down and have a meaningful conversation with each other without somebody getting upset. The two of us have been showing each other respect and just overall being getting along very well. I would like to say that this is the best that the two of us ever been to each other. Again, another answer for God.

Third, and last, I would like to ask for your continued prayers for Sarah and I. She has told me she would like me to pray for her relationship with God. I know one thing for sure is that in the midst of all of the things that is going on, she has told me that she isn't wanting to give up on God. Also pray that God would place his healing hands on her heart and show her his love for her. She has expressed to me that she doesn't know if she knows what love is. So really pray that God shows her what love is, and that his will be done in her life.

Ok this is it, I promise. Please pray for me that I will be able to place God first in my life, and that I will become the spiritual leader in my family. Pray that I will truly be able to place my marriage in God's hands and trust him for whatever the outcome might be.

Have a Great New Year!

1 comment:

Meg said...

well i do have to say that after reading your blog that this is the brother i always knew was there. we are so proud of you for just acknowledging the things that you know you need to change and for the fact that you are willing to see others help to see that you will succeed. we want to be available to you both and to be an encouragement to you. your walk with God can be a life changing thing and i pray that you both will continue to grow and pray that God will use your efforts to strengthen you and to make your faith stronger as individuals and as a family. we love you both and you are constantly on our minds and in our prayers. may God work miracles in your family this year. love you!!!