Sunday, January 13, 2008

Who Knew

I am so a smart, S M R T. Well I don't mean to toot my own horn, but guess who is in the top 15% of his class and is currently on the Dean's List. If you still don't know, then follow the link and search for Smith under the last name.

http://www2.und.edu/our/honor/deanlist.html

I ask that everyone keep praying for my family and the conviction of our hearts to turn our eyes on the Lord. And for us to place our entire faith and trust in his hands. Without God's help there will never be any changes for the better.

James 1:22 "But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves."

1 comment:

Jen said...

that is amazing! although i think we all know that you are the one in the family with the brain. we are so proud of you and are thrilled that you are staying in school. you will not be sorry.