Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pics of Cole




Here are some pictures of Cole from this last week. I placed them on here for you grandma, he loves his robe now that he knows what it is for. The first picture is Cole after a long hard morning of playing blocks and church.
Also for those of you who know the situation I would appreciate any prayer that you would have for my family. Things continue to get worse as the days go by. God has a plan for my family, what that plan is exactly has yet to be seen. I believe that Sarah and I are not in the positions that we need to be for God to show us his will. Hence things are getting worse day by day.
Galatians 2: 20 "I have been crucified with Christ; It is I who no long lives, but Christ who lives within me."

1 comment:

Meg said...

my heart has always been so soft for you. you all are always in my prayers and on my mind. love you! hang in there and keep God and your family in the front of your mind.