Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Look There ----------------------------------------------------------------------------->

So there are 365 days in a year, divide that in half and you get 182 1/2 days. Well that marks the half way point for graduation. It is now just under six months and counting. As far as the actual school part of it, I have finals tomorrow for the first half of summer semester. Two finals in one day, that really stinks especially when it is Math and Spanish. Can't really fake it through either of those classes, and neither of those classes are offering a multiple guess test. Might actually have to study for those.

Just a couple of quick snap shots of some animals that are living in my neighborhood. The rabbits around here are pretty good sized and there are tons of them on campus. The ducks live on a small creek that runs through the campus. There are about 20 - 30 little ducks swimming around but they are hard to spot since they hide in the swamp like area. The picture of Cole on the rocks with the water is the same little creek. During the winter I saw some people curling on it. What ever floats your boat I guess.

So I told Cole there was no way that I would let him wear my glasses because I didn't want him to break them. As you can see I am the biggest softy when it comes to him, however he really is just interested in wearing them. I think it is time to go out and get him a pair. The park that Cole and I usually go to has this art thing that Cole and I have never looked at until recently. I was really surprised it is actually pretty cool. I set Cole up by it and took his picture. There are several rows of different types of vehicles. From cars, trucks, trains, airplanes and at the very top large military bombers. Cole loved it.





2 comments:

Rich Smith said...

I did a closeup of the pic with Cole and that statue or what ever. It was very cool looking. Glad to see you guys are able to get out and enjoy the days. good luck on your tests. It is crazy to think that you are already at this time more than half way home... Keep it up!

Meg said...

Hey looks like fun. You might have to get rid of those sweatshirts by August when you are in Idaho. It won't be quite as cool then as it probably is now for you boys!
We are busy looking at tickets. We can't wait to see you guys. We'll be there for about 8-9 days I believe. What a vacation! The only thing that stinks is getting all your work done before you leave but then it leave for a nice relaxing vacation without a worry in the world! :) Love you!