Monday, June 2, 2008

This weekend Cole and I tried to get out and about to spend some time outdoors. It was rainy most of the weekend, with a pretty decent thunderstorm on Thurdsay afternoon. Which I due enjoy, much unlike Boise, I don't mind actual storms coming through the area. It brings a nice change of pace and some excitement to an other words boring display of weather.

Tonight is the first night of my class out at the airbase and I am not really sure what to think of it. I drove to the base last week to get a parking pass and it took me about 15 - 20 minutes to get out there. The class is going to be really long, not getting over until 10:15 which is going to make for a nice relaxing drive home with no traffic and cool summer breezes.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Hey, now that its June do you know if and when you'll be in Idaho?? If you don't end up making it until Christmas we're going to wait until Christmas as well. We just want to know what to schedule in August so we can see you and Cole and the rest of the family. Love you! Enjoy your nice crisp summer evenings. Our nights or days aren't so crisp (more like soggy) until probably October if we're lucky. :)

SPARKY said...

jeez. your weather sounds like ours. thanks for the cute pics. cole is getting so big. can't wait to see you guys!

Meg said...

You'd think they'd be giving them away. I wish and then again I would love NOT to have a pool. I have spent an entire month and over 200 bucks trying to get our pool to a functioning level and it finally has. I got in once for a few minutes. Lately the sun is really giving me headaches even with my sunglasses on. It's a bummer.