Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Half Way Done

So the weather has changed and it is starting to feel and look like summer. Which is strange because I don't remember it ever being fall. I took Cole out to the playground the other day and just loves playing in the sand (volleyball court). I even got him to wear his John Deere just for you Rich.

So tomorrow is the last day of the first three weeks of class which marks the class half over with. It is going by pretty quickly. I am starting up my evening class out at the Grand Forks AFB on Monday which will run through July. It is twice a week from 4:45 until 10:15. I am hoping that the class is easy, it is however Physics, a class that I have never taken, not even in high school. So we will have to see how that goes.

3 comments:

Jen said...

cole is wearing shorts? hard to believe. i was sure you guys would be in snowsuits until july :)

thanks for all the pictures you post. if we can't be with you guys now it's good to be able to keep up in pictures.

Meg said...

Shorts are exciting! Physics should be fun. Little bit of math little bit of science. I took Physics, Chemestry, Biology, Earth Science, and something else in one semester. You are way better at math and probably science. You'll do very well!

Rich Smith said...

Hey Brotha! Love the Hat! Glad to see him representing the family colors! Love the Blog I will have to keep up to date with my own. I am loving the pictures of you and Coley Poley!
Love ya guys and I am also counting down the days for you both also!
late