Sunday, May 4, 2008

Well the weather has maybe leaned more toward spring the last few days, it has finally been nice enough to go outside and enjoy outdoors for awhile. I went out today and bought Cole a bike helmet and we installed his bike seat. We took it for a test drive to the park and he just loved it. About two months ago I bought some glow in the dark planets to hang on his ceiling to go with the stars. You might have to click on the photo to view a larger size to actually see the stars and planets. And as you can see from the second photo, it has only been a month since I introduced the world of puzzles to Cole, and he is already putting together some pretty big puzzles. I bought him a 60 piece puzzle the other day and he already has mastered it.



Finals are this week and I only have two actual finals to take. I really hope to get onto the Dean's List again this semester, and it is basically down to one class that I have to do really well on the final to get the "A" I need to remain on the list. Kind of wish that I would have tried harder during the semester so I wouldn't be so pressured to do really well on my final, oh well.

4 comments:

Meg said...

Hey,keep up the hard work with your few finals! I'm so proud of you and anytime anyone says anything about travel, airports, or anything I get a chance to brag about you! :)
Like father like son. When I was teaching school it would take my first graders quite a while to put together 100 piece puzzles.
We definately have to be there when you all are in Idaho in August. I can't wait to see you both! We'll pray that everyhting works out for the best. Thanks for the info about the house checks and all with the tiles.

Jen said...

Nice work in the classroom. I think I made the Dean's list for mayber one class if that is possible and it was swimming and basketball. I was a total brain. Can't wait to see you guys in August either. Bring his bike helmet because we have a little bike that he can ride around on.

Rob

Jen said...

live and learn. rob spent his whole first year screwing around and had to go for an extra semester. you'll do fine onthe test. you are too smart not to. cole looks like he's following in your footsteps.

Meg said...

As soon as you know if you'll make it in August let me know so we can also plan things out.