Thursday, May 22, 2008

6 - 2 = 4

So that is a 6 - (+2) = 4 or now is that 6 + (-2) = 4. Your guess is as good as mine. Well two weeks have passed by of the summer semester and I wasn't just wasn't sure how the whole summer semester thing would go. So after just eight classes of Math we are already 3 1/2 chapters into the book, and Spanish is going by just as fast as well. It is good thing I am really good at Math and fluent in Spanish. Well at least one of those statements is true, I will let you guess which one.

I thought that I would put some of the newest pictures of Cole up. We have created a new game that is a cross between baseball and golf. As you can see it involves the usual baseball equipment, but the delivery of the ball is kind of like golf. Dad pitches the ball on the floor and bubba boy takes a good whack at it with his bat. This game is dangerous if I am caught off guard because Cole doesn't hold back when it comes to swinging the bat.

2 comments:

Jen said...

college math. glad it's you and not me.

Meg said...

i do believe i know where cole learned to stick out his tongue while he is playing... praying for you guys. goodluck on all the fun math!