Sunday, May 11, 2008

Some Pictures

Well the semester is over with, and the new one starts tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. As many of you know, I am not the morning type of person so it is going to be a rough summer. I thought I would throw some pictures up of Cole this last week at the park. You have got to love his hair when he would go down the slide.
I did however take him to the barber this afternoon to get his hair cut. The barber said his hair was more than three inches on top, so I only thought it would be fair to cut it down to match dad's hair cut. Ok, so he didn't get it shaved but it was reduced by half which looks tons better than what it was before.



2 comments:

Jen said...

8 a.m. all summer. that will be fun. you are almost done though.

can you come and take taylor to the barber. his hair is looking like cole's.

Meg said...

AWESOME! I prayed that you did a fantastic job with all your finals. 8am.. well it could be worse. My freshman year of school I had 7:30 classes every morning for almost the entire year! I'll pray that God gives you lost of energy in the mornings!! :) Can't wait to see if we get to see you in August!! :)