Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Week Down

Man time flies. I am not sure there is any other way to put it. It feels like all I did this week was blink and it has all gone by. School is keeping me way too busy. I liked it better when I didn't have to study anything or really do anything out side of class. Those days have come and gone. One thing that I really like this semester is that they are making me take a flying class. Before I didn't want to spent the money and the extra time that it was going to take for this class. Last Monday I got back into the air with the UND fleet for about 2.5 hours. I forgot how much fun it can be. I am flying a completely didn't plane than I have before. It is a Piper Warrior. Like I posted earlier, this plane has everything you can think of. I will be going up into the air on Sunday afternoon if the weather is good and I will be taking my camera. Expect several pictures in the days following Sunday.


Why hold pretzels in a bowl when you have all of this extra space between your toes that you are just not using? Cole and I have come up with a homemade version of sumo wrestling. I will list what you need below.

  1. Two Feather Pillows - Large Enough to cover all critical areas of the body (Hint: This is for your protection not your child's. You don't want to catch the ever popular "Flying Knee")
  2. Two Over Sized Belts
  3. Clear Area - Large Enough to move around but small enough that they can't get a real big running start for the "Flying Knee")
  4. One Ice Pack or Bag of Ice - This is for you...after you catch the "Flying Knee"

No comments: