Friday, September 12, 2008

The Women and Children Are Safe

Well I didn't get to fly solo on Wednesday because Cole woke up in the middle of the night and didn't want to go back to sleep...so I ended up flying solo today. The last time that I was up in an airplane by myself was August of 2001, so it has been a little while. I took a couple of pictures while was waiting to take off. I didn't take any airborne pictures because I am pretty sure I would have gotten into trouble if they found out. The first one is of a Warrior on a short final, and the second picture was just a picture outside of the airplane.
And since I am still waiting on a CD from someone I decided to put up a video of Cole feeding the ducks on You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzHKWUXhuzk

3 comments:

Jen said...

they are on their way. geeeeeez!

...or they will be on monday :o)

thank you for saying that you did not take pictures while you were flying. you had me worried.

Rob said...

Just so you know I won the bet. Not sure what the bet was but did post first.

Rich Smith said...

Love that plane. What is the cruising speed of the plane? I am still looking for the cd's. I am making a few calls to see if I let someone borrow it. I glanced up at your counter and I see only 94 days left. Stick to it man... it is almost over. congrats.