Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I thought I would put up some new pictures since I haven't in awhile. On Monday I finished up my solo time by flying the exact same cross country flight that I did on Friday, why make it difficult, right? And yes Jen you would be surprised that the plane really flies itself once you trim the controls out. If you look at the first picture you can see my hand on still on the "steering wheel." The second picture is of the clouds, I know it isn't a very good one but if you look at it, it sort of looks like a hand that is curling its fingers inward. (Fingers are on the left). But as for flying, I am two flights away from being let lose on my own for good. That should scare some people.


Lately I have been trying to get Cole interested in cooking and making things. I figured it would be a great idea because he is always interested in what dad is doing. So I thought I would let him make his own pizza. I took some video so that he can tell you what he made in his own words. You have just got to love the serious face he makes at the end of the video. For some reason it makes me laugh every time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3aTMnhexN4

2 comments:

Quiltermama said...

how cute is that? it even looks good enough to eat, nice job cole!
grandma would love to help eat that with you.
love you guys

Jen said...

austin goes up with tim on monday. did i tell you that? i was going to go but he wants rob to so i guess i can wave as they go over the house.