Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It is that time a year again

Here are some pictures of Cole playing guitar hero. I tried to get a good picture of him playing the guitar with my glasses on but he caught me off guard by putting them on. It is really cute while he plays, every so often he will say "Rock Out."
I thought I would get Cole a pumpkin this year for him to help carve since last year all he did was color on some small pumpkins with markers. I cut open the top and Cole didn't want anything to do with putting his hand in and gutting the thing. He did how ever pick out the pattern we used and spent about 10 minutes helping dad cut the thing out. He lost interest in the pumpkin until it was all done and dad put a candle in it.

4 comments:

Rob said...

I like the pumpkin design. I may have to copy a little bit with the spider web idea for carving this year.

Rich Smith said...

very cool thanks for the pics.

Quiltermama said...

I love the big grin on his face after it was all done! That stuff inside is kinda gross. I'm with Cole....you can dig it out.

Meg said...

how cute! ben and i tell each other to "rock out" from time to time just like Cole says it. We often look at each other with a scowl and i say, "what doin Megan?" just like Cole would do in Idaho. Man we miss you guys so much!! Its amazing how much you miss when you live so far away. if u have cold weather right now, please send it our way... i am STILL wearing shorts and tank tops. :(