Saturday, October 4, 2008

Late Night Vistor

I woke up last night to hear somebody in Cole's room at 2:30am. By the time I got there who ever it was had already left and Cole was scared and crying. You guessed it just got a visit from the puke fairy. They came, they left a little something, and vanished not without leaving a trace. Need less to say I was up with Cole for the next hour and half and an additional hour doing laundry. It amazes me that puke can get in so many different places. I had to wash his pillow case, sheets, blanket, two sets of PJ's (I was smart enough to put another pair on him right away), bath room rugs, and several towels. What a night. And without even setting the alarm somebody wakes up at 8:00 am. Where is the justice in that?

3 comments:

Meg said...

That same visitor seems to be moving quickly...several kids down here are sick too. Hopefully you don't get it too! Hey, you never let us know how your outing went the other night. If there ever is another one you need to go see Fireproof. It's an amazing movie!!
Hope the little guy gets better soon.

Jen said...

Ewwww. I hate those nights. It's the best when you have to do laundry when you should be sleeping. good times. wash your hands a lot and you shouldn't get it. i mean a lot. like till they crack and possibly bleed. if you think he may have possibly looked at or touched something first use the clorox wipes on it then wash your hands. works like a charm. my kids think i'm insane but i haven't had the stomach flu in two years...knock on wood.

Rich Smith said...

I can relate brotha. Our son is the puke fu master. I just gave up on how many times he has puked in two years. Nothing better than to get it all over you especialy when it is milk. Remember to keep your mouth closed when he starts to hurl...